Saturday, November 22, 2008

To all my friends who just LOVE Wal-Mart especially at Christmas!

Shaun and I just got back from a quick trip to Wal-mart, but oh was it lovely! He is the opposite of me though, can't stand the crowds and the commotion. But when it comes to Christmas I just love the hustle and bustle (and of course I love Wal-mart on any day actually!) It was so nice to get out, especially because I hardly left the house this week, not feeling great, but today was better, and so I wanted to hit one of my favorite stores!

But just for the record, it is MUCH better to "really" shop alone! or with someone who likes to go painfully slow through the store looking at every last aisle! Shaun is NOT that person! He wants in and out in a flash :)

Anyways, it was a good evening out. But church comes early in the morning, so I must hit the sack for the night!

Oh, and 4 weeks from this Monday, and I'll be back in Halifax for Christmas! Can't wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 weeks from tomorrow Christmas will be complete! Can't wait to see you.....I'll go to Walmart with you whenever you want to go and even have lunch at McD's while were there. LOL! Love you both!

Mom K

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

LOL McDonalds too eh? Sounds like that is a little off the diet!

Anonymous said...

i am so with you. chris is the worst person to shop with. he hates shopping (unless it's tools) i would rather shop alone or with someone who loves to shop. i just found out our walmart is now open 24. whoo hooo.