Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random things I like!

This is an aromatherapy pillow spray (lavender) called "Sleep" - hence helps you sleep if you spray it over your pillow. I have been doing this every night and I must say, it really helps! Very calming or something. I bought it at Bath & Body.
This is Diana's idea. She told me I should have a junk bowl with healthy snacks so you can just grab one if you're in a pinch. It works very well. I have in this bowl apple sauce, granola bars, fruit snacks, raisins, etc, and since they are easily accessible on the counter, I grab one instead of something bad like chocolate!
Oh, and this is just a book I'm starting to read. Shaun has heard many great things about it, and since we are both first born, he ordered it. Should be an interesting read.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Great job on the snack bowl! Definitely a necessity to any kitchen!

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Yes, I find it useful :) I had it for a while now, but I've been adding more to it. Saves buying junk!

Anonymous said...

i have done this for awhile. it has really helped me keep the weigh off. chris has learned the hard way to not touch my snack bowl.