Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks Lindsay!

Well, every time I read Lindsay Miller's blog, I see that on her "blog list" area, it would show up when each blog had been last updated, which is a fantastic idea, because then you don't have to keep randomly checking every blog. It actually tells you when a blog has been updated.

But my blog was not doing this automatic update. So I emailed Lindsay to find out it's a "new update" you can do (and probably when I started my blog it didn't exist). So, I just went to my blog list, and re-entered all my sites to the "new blog" section. Now, it automatically updates my page, and what a time saver!

I would recommend taking the few minutes to switch over your blog addresses too! It's a bit of a pain to have to retype them all in, but hey, when it's done, it's awesome!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad to help :)
Hope you're doing well - we're in the middle of a snowstorm here!

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Ya, I wish we had a storm brewing here! Essex is NOT known for snow that's for sure!