Friday, November 14, 2008

Piano & Excellent Kitchen Gadget!

Just a photo of my keyboard where I teach piano, and all my jazz!
I put little stickers on some of the notes so the kids can remember where they are. I have 6 students right now, and they are too cute. All beginners, between the ages of 3 - 6.
OK, here is the most amazing kitchen gadget! Marni introduced it to me before we moved to ON. I'm sure many of you have seen these, but if you haven't, you must purchase one. You put liquid soap in the handle, and then when you scrub dishes, it gets soapy, without necessarily putting soap in the sink. I use it mainly to quickly wipe off dishes before putting them in the dishwasher, or occasionally if I have to wash just one dish, I will just use this, instead of filling the sink with soap. I didn't realize how much I enjoy this until I had thrown out the scrub part (because it was getting too old), but had not yet replaced it. I went a week without it, and mentioned it every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I bought one of these yesterday after reading about it on your blog...I'm already COMPLETELY ADDICTED. Thanks for the tip, cousin! XOXOXOXO