Saturday, November 1, 2008

This post is LONG over due!

Well, I was on a very good streak for keeping up with this blog, but the last week has been a bit nuts! Headaches/jaw pain issues have been quite aggravating, and lots of events this week, church wise, so Shaun has been a busy beaver (and I helped where I could).

In other news, I am coming to Halifax on MONDAY! Cannot wait! I arrive around 4 PM and am really looking forward to seeing my family & friends. Hard to believe I've been in Ontario now for over 4 months. Time is really flying. I will be home for 10 days, so it will be great.

Not much new here in Essex, other than it hailed (like snow ice pellets) so hard the other day! Our deck was white! It happens in the summer as well, even when it is 80 degrees out (apparently it is because of where we are located - we are so southern here, but when a cold front hits, it makes hail). Anyways, captured my attention for a few minutes :)

I have pictures to post (many!) but I see now my cord is at the church again...which is why no pictures have been posted recently. Shaun has been doing teacher ID tags for Sunday School, so my camera is usually floating around the church (along with the cord I see!) I will update them soon. And of course, more pics from my trip home.

Well, must run. Packing to do and other tasks before I leave.

Halifax here I come!

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you sweetie! I miss you so much. Love you lots!

mom

Anonymous said...

Hope ya have fun!!!!
I'm gonna miss you!Hope you have fun! I should have hide in you suitcase!!! oh well, see you in 10 days!

Love,

Nichie