Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thankfulness continues...

165) Beautiful, hot summer days here in Essex!

166) Washer & dryer - wow..I can't believe how much laundry you have with a baby!!!

167) Husband that cooked an amazing supper tonight!

168) Our new Pediatrician!! So thankful we have one :)

169) A wonderful visit from Grammy, Auntie & Cousin Isabel! Come back soon!

170) Thoughtful friends.

171) Unexpected cards!

172) Peaceful sleeping baby! I love her more than I could have ever imagined!

173) Emails from old friends!

174) Encouraging words from a wise friend.

175) Diapers, wipes & formula - all on sale, plus coupons! Thankful for small blessings!

176) Sweet lullabies...so thankful for a beautiful CD that is so perfect for our little one!

177) Excitement about the future!

178) Smell of fabric softener.

179) Quiet time with my hubby after a long day.

180) A Saviour who cares about every detail of my life...who knows all of my thoughts, and understands each one.

No comments: