Thursday, June 30, 2011

Proverbs 5:21 - What does He see?


I came across this verse several nights ago, and found it quite compelling.

Proverbs 5:21

"For a man's ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all his paths".

It made me think. What does the Lord see when he looks at my "ways" throughout the day? When he sees the decisions that I make, the way I conduct myself, the way I choose to spend my time. Is He pleased? I pray that He is! But I also pray that He would show me when I miss the mark!

I wonder if we went through each moment of every day, remembering that God is right there with us, knowing that our Lord is seeing each and every decision, thought, word and action along the way, if we would live our days any differently? If we would spend our time any differently?

Interesting!

No comments: