Friday, May 20, 2011

Thankfulness....

151) Waking up every morning to a beautiful baby girl, who brings so much joy to our lives! She is truly our little miracle!

152) New Menu Planner (thanks Joanne!)

153) Saving money simply from using a menu plan!

154) Relaxing nights, home snuggling my wee one.

155) Family - and an upcoming visit where the two cousins can play for the first time!

156) Portable phones - and great conversations.

157) Peace that surpasses all understanding.

158) Abundant life!

159) Friends who feel just like family.

160) Beautiful scenery in our backyard. Oh how I love Essex!

161) All the beautiful baby clothes I get to fold - Braeya has certainly been very, very blessed!

162) Cinnamon raisin toast being brought to me as I type!

163) All cooing that now fills our home!

164) My Saviour - where would I be!

165) Love

No comments: