Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Funny girl

Well last night, Braeya decided that she had slept long enough by 3:30 AM (she'd been sleeping pretty well straight since 8 PM)...so she was up to party!

Daddy got up with her at 3:30 AM. And I woke up at 5:00 AM to find Daddy trying so desperately hard to put her back to sleep (with no success!) Daddy was walking her around the house, whispering "shhh" in her ears, while Braeya was bobbing her head up and down, grinning from ear to ear saying "Daddy..nice try..but I'm ready for some fun!"

I told Shaun that I would take a turn with the cutie pie, and for him to go back to bed.

And so finally, by 6:00 AM, Braeya decided her play time was over, and that it might be time for a nap!

She's a funny little one..the previous 3 nights prior to last night, she slept from 10 - 7! And then out of the blue, she has these wide-awake nights! I think what causes them, is on these nights, she falls asleep too early in the evening, and then feels wide awake by the wee hours of the morning.

Oh well..on the whole, she is doing amazing! And usually sleeping through the nights. So the odd night here or there just gives me a chance to sit up with her, and enjoy her being so little! These times will pass eventually, and I will be wishing them back!

Enjoy your day!

Michelle

No comments: