Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm thankful for...

110) The blessing of being pregnant, and expecting a baby!!!

111) The thrill of being able to finally share it with the world!

112) My sister Diana, and one of my best friends, Danielle, showing up unexpectedly at our door on Saturday night! Diana flew to Kingston to visit Danielle, and they both drove from Kingston to see me for 2 days! The BEST birthday present EVER!

113) A relaxing vacation spent with my hubby! And we actually DID relax!

114) Prayers being answered!

115) Beautiful Essex weather hitting me like a brick wall when I walk out of my air conditioned house - just love it!!!

116) Unconditional Love.

117) For a husband who cares so much! I am so blessed to have him in my life.

118) Knowing you have great friends by really missing them when they are gone!

119) Joy unspeakable!

120) New beginnings, new possibilities!

1 comment:

mel said...

again, i am SO happy for you guys! what amazing parents you will be!!!

i chuckle at debbie and stan being grandparents! heehee