Sunday, June 20, 2010

Announcing.....!!!!!

Well, I am excited to announce that we will be having a baby, due January 20th! We are EXTREMELY excited as you can probably tell, and VERY thankful for this blessing!!!

I am currently 11 weeks! Felt great until 8 weeks, and then the nausea hit! (And I don't think "morning sickness" is the correct term - it's more of an all day kind of thing, which I'm sure many of you can relate to!) But I am thankful for it nevertheless because they say it's a sign that all is going well!

We announced the news at our church here in Essex today, and there was an announcement made at Rock (our Halifax church) as well, so the word is out!

I am not "showing yet" but I have been taking regular pics, so I will post them later. But nothing really to speak of yet!

Blessings!

Michelle

4 comments:

Georgia Marshall said...

Awwweee! Congratulations! Happy Father's Day to Shawn! We are thrilled for you!

Lindsay said...

Yay!!! SOO Excited for you guys! What a wonderful change it will bring to your lives :)

Amy ~ The Crimson Beloved said...

We are so excited for you! You'll have to start your blog posts soon on the creation of the nursery! Come over for a visit to avoid the fumes while Shaun paints the room!

mel said...

you know how happy i am for you guys!!!! great things come to those to wait :) and trust :) and know that god has not forgotten them! i love seeing this come to reality!!! his word is not void! SO excited for both of you!! now get that nursery ready! pat your belly for me!!!
so, can i tell ppl now :) haha!