Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pregnancy Update! 16 weeks!

Things are going along very well with this pregnancy (other than the nausea constantly, but that's to be expected, and is a good sign, so I am grateful!)

I've had several OB appointments which went great.

The last one, the doctor did a special ultra sound just for my Mom, because she was in town visiting. The doctor couldn't believe how much the baby was moving. I said that's probably because his / her mama never stops, and is always shaking her legs constantly!

Also, the baby was waving during the entire ultra sound. So cute.

I will post some pictures soon, but haven't until now because I am really not showing yet. I'm still wearing my regular clothes, so there wouldn't be much to see in a picture. But I have been pretty faithful to take a picture every week since 5 weeks, so it will be neat to see some changes as the weeks go along.

When my parents were here visiting, we were on the hunt for strollers and cribs..so many options and decisions! But we have lots of time to decide. I certainly feel more educated on strollers though, that's for sure! Living 20 minutes from Detroit is a bonus as well. They have so many options!

Well, we feel grateful, blessed and excited for what's ahead! More details to come.

Michelle

No comments: