Inspired by a wonderful friend, I am embarking on a journey of listing 1000 things for which I am grateful. Some simple, everyday things, and some more profound. Either way, I know it will be a good practice to start naming all the blessings that surround me everyday.
1) A dear husband who worked til all hours of the night, doing a little project for me! (The desk looks great Shaun!)
2) Special friends who know just what to say.
3) A cloudy day, perfect for snuggling up on the couch with a great book.
4) Delicious chocolate milk in an A&W mug (chilled in the freezer first!)
5) Fresh touches to our yard, courtesy of Shaun.
6) The Cross.
7) Prayers that are answered.
8) Sound from little ones tinkling on the piano.
9) Peace beyond all understanding.
11) Shiny, clean sink (thanks FlyLady!)
12) A family who cares so much.
13) Freedom to worship.