Monday, April 12, 2010

More Coupon Deals!

All of this for $50! Tons of shampoo, shaving cream, soap, tooth paste, hand soap, dish soap, light bulbs, kids soap, moisturizer, hair gel, gum and more!
These were all FREE!
All this for $7.01! This includes 14 packages of pens (reg. $2.99 I believe, on sale for $1.19, but we had $1.00 coupon, which made them .19!) Then there is a $4.50 rebate on the back, so we basically got paid to take these out of the store! Plus high lighters, tooth brushes, and 2 hair gel products! Did I say I LOVE coupon shopping?! Thank you Joanne for shedding the light on this great pass time!

4 comments:

Yukes said...

Okay...I know you are getting deals, but when does it get to the point of an addiction of getting the deals?
How are you possibly going to use all that shampoo and all your pens?
Just wondering where the balance is....cause by the looks you may run out of room to store all your deals...LOL!

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

The pens were free, so I will take them! Couponing goes in cycles apparently..there are good deals on certain items for a while, then it turns to something else. So the idea is you stock up on the items while they are free, or 75% off..and then you have enough for several years later! Works great! I'm to the point now that I won't be buying any more shampoo (unless it is free of course). It's fun..spending much less $, and it's a great hobby.

Yukes said...

I know that would be fun getting all the free stuff....I just think it would get to me piling up and me not using it fast enough....oh well you always have things to add to presents for Paul & Diana...LOL!

Yukes said...

I know that would be fun getting all the free stuff....I just think it would get to me piling up and me not using it fast enough....oh well you always have things to add to presents for Paul & Diana...LOL!