Monday, April 26, 2010

Gratitude List Continued

51) A Saviour who cares about the smallest details of my life.

52) Chinese food!

53) A husband who does so much, when I'm up to doing so little (silly headache!)

54) Lots of laughter in the church kitchen. Laughter is like good medicine!

55) Baby steps in achieving a goal!

56) Chatting with a friend who just had a baby! So happy for her :)

57) A postcard sent in the mail for me, from a special little girl. She is so thoughtful for just 8 years old!

58) Quiet time in the car, driving to and from Windsor (I'm sure I've made 20 trips there and back in the last few days!)

59) A new "cashier friend" at Walgreens who helps us find amazing coupon deals!

60) The B - I - B - L - E!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I love to have this glimpse of your heart...thank you for sharing!

Joanne said...

I love to have this glimpse into your heart....thank you for sharing!

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Aww, thanks Joanne!