Monday, June 29, 2009

In the Navigator Lounge, overlooking the water & wild life!
Sleeping on the deck with lots of blankets! I was not feeling well for the entire trip actually. I had a sore throat when I left Essex, and it just got worse during the week. I still had a great time, and got to do everything I wanted to - I just had lots of naps because I was very sleepy, and was popping vitamin C like it was going out of style!
The view when we arrived in Ketchichan, Alaska.
See the little circle window? That's our stateroom! Actually, there was a bit of a mix up. We were supposed to have a big window like everyone else. But that's a long story! It was ok though. You hardly spend any time in your room anyways. The views are too amazing from the deck.
Ok, I was pretty excited about this little paper cup. When we came in from touring the town, we were greeted on the ship with hot chocolate. The paper cup had little paper handles that you fold out. Well, doesn't take much to entertain me. I thought it was so neat, I had to get a picture (as Shaun is yawning...!!!)

No comments: