Monday, June 29, 2009

Di & Paul
Not sure - but it must have been a funny moment.
Yes, Shaun ate these frog legs!! Most appetizers were more normal than this, but Shaun had to try this for sure. I actually skipped most appetizers at the formal dinners. A little too fancy for my taste. I prefer pizza, natchos, cheese bread and burgers! haha
This is an example of me trying to find the most "plain" meal at dinner! Chicken, potato and veggies. Yum!
Baked Alaska cake & parade! All the waiters do a parade carrying baked alaska cakes with fires blazing!

2 comments:

Yukes said...

Wow Michelle, your hair is getting really long and you look great! Love the pictures....looks like you had a great time.

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Thanks! Yes, it was so much fun. I am still posting MANY more pictures.