Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Verdict is in...

I went to the doctor yesterday, because it was 10 days of still being sick..so I figured it was about time I checked it out.

The doctor said I have a bad case of bronchitis..my lungs are filled up, and my bronchial tubes are inflamed, so no wonder I've felt so awful! Anyways, at least now I am on antibiotics, and should be up and around again this week I hope! Tired of being home laying around.

So, as you can see..no pictures to add, again. They would be pretty blah..me lying on the couch..so I will refrain from posting any pics of that LOL.

Not much new here otherwise..Shaun is busy getting organized for the winter term at church. We have a kids sleepover coming up on Friday, so I'm hoping I'm up to going to that, at least for the evening, but time will tell.

My parents are coming for a week in February, so that will be nice! We will do lots of shopping and touring around.

Until next time...

Michelle

3 comments:

amarea said...

I hope you're feeling better soon, Michelle! I had bronchitis back in November, and it is no fun at all!

Lindsay said...

Feel better soon Michelle!
There's lots going around here, too... if that makes you feel any better ;)

The Hill Family said...

Feel better Mich.

Benjamin misses cuddles with his Auntie!! :)