Monday, February 2, 2009

Beauti Control

Well, I just realized I have not talked much about my new business! So I will do that now :)

I joined Beauti Control back in July, when we first moved to Essex. I am now a Senior Consultant, and am LOVING IT! Its parent company is Tupperware, actually! So it has a great reputation.

We sell top of the line skin care, make-up/beauty products, spa products, fragrances, and more! The products are amazing.

It's funny how it all started because I had never heard of the company, but was searching Kijiji online, and found this ad about "Spa Escape" parties. So I emailed the lady, and she drove 3 hours just to do the party! She pampered me and my friends with lots of different spa treatments, and it was such a relaxing night! I saw how easy it was, and decided to join.

What I love the most is that I can do parties with minimal set up and clean up. All the products fit right in my beauti tote bag, so there is so little to carry back and forth. And clean up..well there really isn't any clean up so to speak, which is kind of nice.

So, I'm enjoying making extra money while having some social time with friends. It's also been a great way to meet new people.

Here is my website: www.beautipage.ca/askmichelle. Check it out if you like! And if you see anything you are interested in, please let me know and I'd be happy to place an order for you. Also, I have monthly specials so if you'd like to be added to my email list, just let me know.

And, this month, new consultants can sign up for $150.00 (which includes your beauti case, with approximately $700 worth of products, that you can just go ahead and sell if you like, and make back the money & more!) Plus, free training & promotions! So, let me know if you would like more info on this as well! It's great money, for little time!

Well, that's all for now! It's a beautiful day here in Essex, so I am heading out for a walk and to the gym! I hear though, the Maritimes are in for a HUGE storm tomorrow! Brace yourselves!

Michelle

No comments: