Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hmmm..well at least it's a new post!

What can I say! There has not been much to take pictures of in the last couple of weeks. Haven't even been back in Essex for 2 weeks, and then I got sick with an awful cold/flu on the weekend, so that's had me cooped up in the house ever since. It's a bad one going around! Can't wait to shake it and get back to business as usual.

Anyways, thought I should at least write a quick post, so at least there was some update. I would add pictures, but like I said..wouldn't be too entertaining!

Shaun is busy with work, now that he's back. He's enjoying everything of course :)

It's been FREEZING here though :( In the -30's with the wind chill. Just so cold! Probably why a lot of us here have that virus..with the cold up and down, hard to know what to wear! From now on, for me, it will be a big winter jacket, scarf, hat and mitts!! I never want this one again :)

Well, time for bed. Good night!

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana will be happy to hear about the scarf and mitts! Hope you're feeling better darlin!

mom