Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Howson's & Funny Church Story

Nichole does NOT want her picture taken!
Yes Nichole, we see you under there!
And there!
Church Sunday Morning - my piano playing day & Shaun's guitar playing day! But it went well...except for the very end. I went back up to teach Sunday School during the sermon, and then Pastor Nathan (the Youth Pastor) wanted me to come back before communion to play the song so his wife could sing. The Senior Pastor is away, so P. Nathan had to do communion and everything himself. Anyways, we had a bit of a mix up. No one came and got me, until it was too late! So, I am running down the stairs, hearing P. Nathan (who should be handing out communion) playing the hymn for his wife! So I peak in the back platform door, and he's motioning for me to come. AHH! So, I walk onto the stage, sit down, start playing the lower keys, he moves up the octaves, until finally he's off the piano, and I'm on! We got so many comments afterwards..people were stunned how I ended up on the piano. First they look, and it's P. Nathan, then they bow their heads to pray, and poof, I'm there! Well, it was a good laugh anyways. I was sweating bullets, but it went ok!

No comments: