Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy VBS week!

Well, this is unlike me, with no postings for the last 4 days, but it has been a VERY busy week getting ready for VBS! Our VBS starts this coming Monday, but because Shaun and I are both standing in a wedding this weekend in Millbrook (about 5 hours drive away), this week was VERY busy trying to get everything organized and finalized for VBS.

It's been great though. We have some great friends here at the church who have been very helpful, and I think things will be fantastic on Monday!

I should have some good pictures during VBS week of course!

Hope all if well with you! Miss my family and friends in NS! Hard to believe we've been gone now, almost 2 months! Time is sure flying.

Keep checking the blog for updates, I promise, after the wedding & during VBS I'll be back up and running!

Michelle

No comments: