Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Minute Friday: Remember



Today I have decided to do my first ever 5 minute Friday (saw this idea shown on my friend's blog, and thought it would be fun!)
Here are the rules:
You have 5 minutes...that is it...
Write about the topic that gypsy mama has chosen..
No over thinking...no correcting...just write...GO!

Topic word: REMEMBER


Remember...

Remember...a word that brings so many thoughts and memories! Remembering back in the day when the only decision I had to make was whether I would play with the neighbour friend up the street or across the road.

Then remembering how things changed as I grew up...deciding how to spend my time to assure exams were studied for and assignments were turned in on time!

And of course I remember when I had to make the decision about who I would marry (what a fantastic choice I made!!)

Oh, and a funny one - remembering when I "thought" I was busy (long before children!!) ...but I didn't even know what busy was!! Remembering the long 7 years my hubby and I had together, enjoying quiet nights and date nights! I will treasure those moments!

But finally, remembering the beautiful day that our daughter was born! She brings so much joy and makes our family complete! I can't wait to look back in 10 years and remember all of the wonderful memories that we will have created together as a family! Thank God for family! So many perfect moments together that I will always remember!

No comments: