Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September Already??!!

Well, if you are like me, you can't believe that September is here already! Life goes by so fast! I can already see Christmas..weeks away. Our Christmas Musical arrived today, so I was busily working on that, and envisioning the final production in just 11 weeks! But I love every minute of it. The kids do such a great job, and I love getting those creative juices flowing!

Life here in Essex is getting back into a regular routine. We are looking forward to an amazing year!

Shaun's parents are coming for a visit in October, and I am also going to Halifax in October to visit with my sister. Then Shaun and I will be going to Halifax for a week or so at Christmas, so that will be nice.

We are still loving it here in Essex. What a great place to be, work, live and enjoy!

I will post a few pictures this week. I have to be honest, I haven't been too "camera" happy lately..I guess I've been forgetting to capture every moment, but I will try to get back to that!

Until next time,

Michelle
PS: Hi Lauren! I heard you read my blog, and were patiently waiting for a new entry, so this one was for you!

No comments: