Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quick note, and "Hi Lauren!!!"

Yes, I know, I have still not posted any pictures! Tomorrow is possibly the day!

But, I did want to say a shout out to my friend Lauren..my faithful blog reader. Since she checks this thing every day, I figured I should at least have a note here for her tomorrow!

On another note..I've had this song in my head for the last few days. I love the words:

Zion is calling me to a higher place of praise
To stand upon the mountain, and magnify His name
To tell all the people, and every nation that He reigns
Zion is calling me to a higher place of praise

It becomes my highest praise
When all that I am responds to who You are
It becomes my highest praise
Just to know you Lord

WOW, that song brings back so many memories!

Have a great day everyone :)

Michelle

No comments: