Monday, December 15, 2008

Pre-Musical!

Our Christmas Musical for the kids at church was yesterday, AM & PM. It went great. It was my first time directing an entire play, but I really enjoyed it! Lots of work, but so rewarding when you see how well the kids do and how much they loved it. This picture is just showing all the curtains that Shaun made (4 of them) so that 4 of the Sanctuary doors wouldn't have to be opened and closed for the production. And look at all the little hooks on the top..Shaun sewed those all on, as well as hemmed it, and then hung it by little hooks!
Me with a big smile because the programs are FINALLY done!
Little Miss Tori and I getting the last things organized for the play.
My silly hubby sewing and making faces! He is certainly known for not giving up, and never saying something is TOO hard! He sewed all the curtains, puppet stage, etc, for the play! I offered to help, but nope, he wanted to do it himself!
Working hard!

No comments: