Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Banquet and more games!

This was a fun game - one person was picked from each table to play. Joanne would tell us to run and find, for example "10 pens", then "8 cell phones", etc...and we had to get back to a chair before we were the last to arrive (with no chair). It made my adrenaline kick in. I am very competitive. The final two won, so Dan and I both got a prize.
Jeff & Shaun chilling.
The Marriage Game Show! 10 questions asked to the ladies, then the men answered..it was a hoot! The first question Shaun got wrong, then the second question was "what would Shaun say is his dream car?" - HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW! So, I made a random guess.."Mustang". I figured there was no way he would guess that. Well, he surprised me! He guessed it right, and I was so excited, I jumped up and gave him a big kiss!! LOL Well that started it..from then on in, whenever we got one right he was expecting a kiss. Joanne tried to get the other couples kissing, but I think only one or two jumped on board.
So much fun.
Laughing our heads off!

No comments: