Monday, September 15, 2008

Slack on my blog this week!

Hi All!

Wow, just realized it's been one week since I last made an entry! So as you can tell, it has been an EXTREMELY busy week! We had Fall programs starting up at the church this week, so we were busy beavers, but everything is coming along great!

Hmm, not sure if anything is new. Let me think! Well, Shaun got to watch a calf being born at our friend's farm the other day. Unfortunately, I wasn't there, so we have no pictures. But he thought it was really neat.

I am looking forward to going to Missouri for a Joyce Meyer's conference on Oct. 2nd, and meeting up with my Mom and some other ladies from Rock! Then in November, I will be visiting around the beginning of the month. Lots to look forward to!

Well, I hope to have some more pictures soon! Get back to the regular blog postings!

By the way, if you leave a comment, make sure you leave your name! I got 3 anonymous comments, and I am wondering who they are from!

Michelle

No comments: