Friday, September 19, 2008

Not Much New!

As you can see, still no more pictures! We've been so busy lately, so not really any pictures of consequence! I still have a few of my new colored hair to post - but I must admit, it's very difficult to see the color in the photos. It is dark brown, with a bit of red in it. I prefer it MUCH better than the black dye that I did at home :)

We have a big Youth Event tonight that we are going to help with, called "The Net!" Pastor Nathan is organizing The Net one Friday a month, in the community, to reach out to the teens of Essex. Tonight is big screen movie night, so we are hoping that tons of teens come out. It's been advertised in the paper on many occasions, so it should be a blast!

Tomorrow, Shaun and I are going on a Corn Maze race with the Young Adults, so that should be fun! It's about an hour drive away - I've always wanted to do a corn field maze, so here's my chance! I WILL have pictures of that!

Well, that's all for now! We are in for a beautiful, hot weekend in Essex! Hope you are too!

No comments: