Monday, July 14, 2008

Another day in Essex!

Well, today was a beautiful day! Shaun mowed the lawn for the second time since we've been here, with his new lawn mower. We are loving our yard! Shaun found a bunny hole in the back yard - we have baby bunnies! Too cute. We saw one prancing across the yard tonight.

Shaun is enjoying working at the church. He's basically been trying to get organized, get his computer up and running, and get familiar with everything before things pick up speed too much getting ready for DVBS & the Fall Programs.

On Sunday we went to the Essex fireworks with friends. We have pictures posted below. We've met some wonderful people here who have made us feel very at home.

I have joined a gym here, so I enjoy walking there every day (20 minutes each way). It's a nice walk, or sometimes I walk one way and Shaun picks me up on his way home from work at lunch time.

We are missing our family and friends! But having email and phone makes things much easier:) Can't wait to visit! But I won't get too excited about that yet! That might be a little while.

Oh, and I booked flights yesterday to go to the Joyce Meyer conference in Missouri with my Mom, and a few ladies from church, so I'm excited about that! Darlene Zschech will be there, as well as some other well known ladies so it will be great I imagine! So I will get to see Mom in October!

Well, keep in touch. We love to hear from you!

Michelle & Shaun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! can't wait for October to come. Love the blog, it's as though I am there in person to see everything that is going on. Keep it up!

love you
mom