Friday, October 8, 2010

Thankfulness continues...

131) Feeling the subtle kicks of our beautiful baby girl. What a blessing! We can't wait to meet her :)

132) A husband who has been working so hard painting our entire home, so it will be perfect for when our baby arrives!

133) Friends that visit and bring joy.

134) A wonderful baby shower in Halifax, and seeing so many special friends and family.

135) Lots of laughter filling my day, and friends to laugh with!

136) 17 amazing piano students! I feel very blessed!

137) A long weekend at home - Shaun finishing up all the painting, while I reorganize this house, and return things back to normal!

138) The perfect husband for me - I think I mentioned him once already in this post, but truly, I couldn't be more thankful for him.

139) My sister, and her little baby on the way. Can't wait to be an Auntie.

140) The still small voice that speaks to me every day, if I'm listening.

No comments: