Saturday, August 28, 2010

Update!

Well it's been a busy week! Getting reorganized after VBS last week..plus an unexpected over night camping trip with the youth to Pelee Island (we found out they needed extra help an hour before they left..and off we went!) We had a GREAT time and were so glad we were able to go!

Unfortunately, it seems I was attacked by sand fleas (as I was in the sand and got TONS of bites, and Shaun has no bites..but was not in the sand!)

So the past 3 days I have been attending to the WORST bites I've ever had! I didn't really know there was any difference in bites..but these are so itchy they wake me up during the night!

I've tried After Bite, Calomine Lotion, toothpaste, rubbing alcohol, melaleuca oil, face cloth dipped in ice cold water....and more!! Nothing seems to quite take the itch away, although I have to say, mela oil, toothpaste, and an ice cold cloth seem to be the best so far. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!!

I am feeling great..starting to feel "pregnant" now! Lots of moving around in there...so it's getting exciting!

We did our baby registry today at Babies R Us, so that was fun!

We are looking forward to meeting up with my sister and her husband this week as well..and it will be great to see them!

I think that's all for now!

Have a blessed day!

Michelle

2 comments:

mel said...

want me to send over some vita mertin cream for the bite/itch? it will totally help! i can mail it to ya if you like!

isn't baby feeling the baby move the best? it's such a great thing for god to do, to have us feel our wee ones when no one else can! enjoy these moments. cause you gotta share when she's here. heehee!

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Well thanks for the offer Mel, but the itch has finally left!!!! Yes, feeling the baby move is so neat! I can't wait to actually feel kicks, etc...right now it's just a general "rumbling"!