Monday, May 24, 2010

Gratitude List to #99!

91) A wonderful long weekend, relaxing with my hubby.

92) Organized closets and bathroom cupboards! Wow, did we get a burst of energy this weekend for reorganzing a few things around here! Spring cleaning is here!

93) Church family.

94) Thrilled that my Mom is doing so well on her FIRST missions trip ever...to Zambia! So proud of my Mom for taking a huge step of faith. We are hearing great reports :) Miss you!

95) Lots of long chats with my Dad on the phone, because he is missing my Mom.

96) A wonderful trip to Halifax, to witness the vow renewal of Shaun's Mom & Dad. Thanks for a great weekend!

97) Mercies that are new every morning!

98) Hugs from little ones. Kids are special people!

99) For the truth of this song, "How marvelous, how wonderful, and my song shall ever be! How marvelous, how wonderful, is my Saviour's love for me!"

No comments: