Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One week - successful!

Shaun and I are on a "no eating out" plan, and we have done well our first week! Much better than usual.

We also set the goal of only spending $35 per week on groceries.

So here is the scoop.

We only spent $6.50 on groceries! And there were 2 times where we were kind of in a pinch, and needed to grab something at Wendy's..but even after that, we still came in under budget, and spent only $32.00 for the entire week!

So, I guess I am changing my plan slightly - that we can eat out, as long as it stays under the $35.00 allotment for the week. So, if we eat what we have in the house, and use coupons for all of our shopping..we will likely have a little bit left over to squeeze in a Wendy's trip now and then!

I am loving this! I am getting addicted to saving money :)

Have a blessed week!

Michelle

No comments: