Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas is on its way!!!

Yes, we put up our tree, and our outside lights on November 7th! It's lots of work, so I figure we might as well enjoy it for more than a week! This was right before church yesterday morning.
As promised, here is a picture of Shaun is his new RED suit!! Crazy eh!!! He went shopping with his Mom while they were visiting, and she bought him 3 suits. A black one, bright blue one, and this. Only Shaun would be this wild! I saw the suits once I returned from Halifax.
Some of our outside Christmas lights.
I got my hair coloured the other day..not black this time though! But a nice, rich dark brown.
What a great guy :)

5 comments:

Yukes said...

Whoo hooo...the red suit, just as I imagined it would be....RED!
Looking good and so are all your decorations, now keep your blog updated more frequently please!

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

LOL yes RED alright! I know, I've been slack with my blog lately. Gotta get back in the groove.

Anonymous said...

Love the suit! only Shaun could get away with that! Love your hair babe! Glad to see blog updated finally! love you
mom

The Hill Family said...

I am with the rest, glad to see some new pics and updates!! :)The decorations are looking very lovely! Now, we'll just have to have another couple of morning hot chocolate dates to see each others deco's in person!! :)

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Yes..AM hot chocolate would be lovely..in our PJ's. That's a must!