Friday, August 28, 2009

Slight delay with pictures!!!

Well, I have a slight problem - I have taken SO many pictures over the past 2 years, that my computer is now full. So full in fact, that I cannot even open a word document.

So, when I have a spare moment, I need to burn all of the pictures to discs, to make room for all the new ones I have on my camera. If anyone has any better ideas of how to store these pictures, I would love to hear about it. I have heard of websites that will store all of your pictures for a fee, but I'm not sure how all of that works.

Anyways, suffice it to say, when my computer has the space, I will load many pictures, and go "blog crazy!"

Enjoy your weekend!

M

1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

I see you have changed your background too! Very nice :)

Also, better than discs for storing pics are those little USB drive things. You can store them on there and don't have to worry about the CD being scratched.

Just a thought :)