Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Visitors!!

Well, today was lovely! Pastor Ted & Gloria were in the Windsor area, (Senior Pastor & his wife from Halifax), and we met up for breakfast. Was it ever great to see them! So nice to see faces from back home :)

We went to Cora's for a delicious breakfast, and did a bit of shopping before dropping them off. They have been such a blessing to us and our families for years, so it meant so much to be able to share the morning with them.

Today was BEAUTIFUL here in Essex. 20+ degrees! Absolutely gorgeous. But I was still wearing my winter coat! I refuse to go with spring attire just yet..because everytime I do, it suddenly drops below zero again, and I catch a silly cold.

This week will be a catch up week for us. All children's programs at church are cancelled, due to March Break, so we have plans to catch up on some things we've been trying to get done, and also plan ahead a bit. Should be a productive week.

Oh, and I have finally loaded my pictures on our new computer. So I will definitely get posting!

~ M