Monday, October 13, 2008

Good night!

One quick story before I am off to bed!

You'll see below that there is a couple of cute pictures of Shaun with Katherine (4 yrs old)! She was asking him today at lunch to rub her feet, and then asked him to rub her neck..and she fell asleep on the floor!

Well, tonight at 11 PM the phone rings. I answered it, and it was little Katherine on the phone. She said " Can I talk to Pastor Shaun please". So I gave Shaun the phone and she said in her cute little voice, "hey I can't sleep. Come rub my feet pleassseee!" So very sweet! I guess Katherine has a special place in her heart for "Pastor Shaun!"

Well, off to bed. My allergies have been acting up today so badly. I think because of all the combining - lots of harvesting going on here! So stuff is flying around in the air I'm sure.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving everyone!

S & M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Hope your feeling better soon. miss you:(

Love
nichole